30 Minute Mozzarella Recipe
Learn how to make 30 Minute Mozzarella, in your own kitchen. With just a few simple ingredients, this step by step recipe will show you how easy and easy it is to make cheese at home. From milk to yum, this recipe is fun for all ages.
- Mozzarella Kit (all you need is milk)
- 1Gallon of Milk (not ultra-pasteurized)
- 1.5tsp Citric Acid
- 1/4Rennet Tablet or 1/4 tsp Single Strength Liquid Rennet
- 1tsp Cheese Salt (adjust to taste)
- Good Thermometer
- Knife to Cut Curds
- Spoon or Ladle to Stir Curds
- Large Colander
- Large Bowl
Choosing the Right Milk/Instruction
- Make sure the milk you use is not ultra pasteurized.
- You can use homogenized or non-homogenized milk.
- Farm fresh milk is a great option if you can find it locally.
- Low fat milk will work, but the cheese will be drier and less flavorful.